Why Join Christian Business Partnership?
By joining The Partnership, not only are you supporting this innovative approach to restoring principles of liberty in Ohio and America, but you and your business are gaining access to a growing number of benefits and resources that are exclusively available to our membership.
The Partnership’s Cornerstone Health Care Program
All members of The Partnership get access to premium health insurance options through Medical Mutual of Ohio, saving you and your business money and time.
The Partnership is working with Sedgwick to provide competitive rates for worker’s compensation insurance, as well as the handling of any worker’s compensation claims you may have.
With strategic relationships, Partnership members receive preferred discounts with statewide banks.
Opportunities to connect with Christian businesses across the state to exchange ideas and receive inspiration.
Advocacy and Lobbying
The Partnership exists solely to advocate for you, the business owner. Rest easy knowing that dedicated staff members are tracking key legislation that would affect you and your business.
Workforce Development Opportunities
Affinity programs including educational discounts, and advanced learning opportunities allow you to invest in your own employees.
Have access to:
- The Partnership’s public policy and government relations teams
- Legal resources and experts on First Amendment and regulatory issues
- Benefit and affinity programs, including The Partnership’s Cornerstone Health Care Program
- The Insider, The Partnership’s bi-weekly briefing on political and legal news that impacts Christian-owned businesses
- Networking opportunities with other Christian owned businesses throughout Ohio and the Nation
Receive all benefits of Advocate members, PLUS:
- Private roundtables with Ohio lawmakers and national leaders.
- Opportunity to serve on one of The Partnership’s Leadership Councils.
- Conscience Protection Risk Assessment Tool, The Partnership’s exclusive diagnostic rating of the threat your business faces of “cancellation” or legal action by vendors or corporate partners in your supply chain.
CBP Membership Structure