Statement of Faith
As an organization whose mission and purpose is guided by biblical teaching and Judea-Christian values, The Partnership holds the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind. Accordingly, for all purposes in its governance and official activities, The Partnership affirms and holds to the following biblical principles and doctrines:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory;
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential;
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- We believe that all those who die in God’s grace through faith are assured eternal salvation; those who die in a state of sin and unbelief suffer the punishment of hell;
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences;
- We believe God immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God, and rejecting one’s biological sex rejects the created image of God;
- We believe God designed marriage as a unique conjugal relationship joining one man and one woman in a single, exclusive, life-long union. God intends sexual intimacy to only occur between a man and a woman joined in marriage;
- We believe all forms of sexual immorality are sinful and offensive to God;
- We believe God endows all human life with inherent dignity at every stage of development and it must be respected and protected from conception to natural death. Thus, the unjustified, intentional taking of human life before or after birth is sinful and offensive to God.
This Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of Christian Business Parntership’s scriptural and doctrinal beliefs, nor their application to matters of conduct and policy.
Statement of Faith Agreement Form
"*" indicates required fields